The Site and its Content are owned by and proprietary to the Foundation and its licensors. Except as expressly provided herein, no right, title or interest in the Site or the Content is transferred to you.
When you access the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Upload, launch, transmit, distribute, or otherwise make available material of any kind that contains, without limitation, viruses or any other computer code or file or program designed to interrupt, interfere with, disrupt, destroy or limit the Site or the functionality thereof; a Trojan horse, time bombs, “spiders,” worms, spyware, bots, or any other harmful component.
- Rent, lease, loan, or sell access to the Site to any third party.
- Engage in any reverse engineering or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to or exploitation of HBC’s computer networks or servers, the Site, or any Content.
- Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming false affiliations, or accessing the accounts of others without permission.
- Attempt to do any of the foregoing, or assist or permit any persons in engaging or attempting to engage in any of the activities described in this Section.
Violation of any of the above may, at any time without prior notice, result in a warning, temporary limit, suspension or immediate termination of your access to the Site, reporting of your conduct to authorities, or legal action, as may be appropriate in the sole discretion of the Foundation. You acknowledge that the Foundation is not responsible for and do not assume any liability for users’ acts or omissions, including, without limitation, with respect to the aforementioned activities.
User Feedback and Other Submissions. We do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you either through the Site, by e-mail, via social media or in any other way. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing prior to your submission to us, any comments, feedback, information or other material submitted or sent to us will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending comments, feedback, information or other material to us you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the information or material. All comments, feedback, information or other material submitted shall be and remain property of the Foundation and we shall have the unrestricted, worldwide right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material and information (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
External Links. We may provide links to other websites from time to time that are operated by third parties not affiliated with the Foundation. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content of those websites, are not responsible for the availability of them, and will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. Different terms and conditions and privacy policies may apply to your use of any linked sites. If you decide to access linked websites, you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND HBC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability. NEITHER THE FOUNDATION, ANY OF ITS AGENTS, LICENSORS, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITES OR PROVIDING THE CONTENT IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF THE FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Address: 225 Liberty Street, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10281